About the Library
The Institute of Tax Administration has a modern Library. The Library is a member of the Tanzania Library Association and is one of the biggest repositories of customs and taxation materials in Tanzania. The library offers professional library and computing services to its clients who are students of ITA, TRA staff and other approved users.
Capacity and facilities
- Sitting capacity of 135 readers at a time
- Over 2,000 titles and more than 10,000 book volumes
- Majority of Library resources are on customs and taxation
- All books are catalogued electronically
- Access to online subscriptions (journals)
Library Working Hours
ITA library is opened at 0830hours and closed at 2200hours during week days and opened at 0900 hours and closed at 13.00hrs on weekends and public holidays.
Policy and Rules
Matters relating to use of ITA library are administered through the ITA Library Rules, 2007